NOTE: Resource Hero is transitioning from a Salesforce Checkout partnership, where subscriptions are handled via the AppExchange, to a Salesforce ISVForce partnership, where we’ll oversee subscription details externally. Over the next few months, customer accounts will be migrated and you’ll be informed once this process is complete. After migration, please refer to the How can I view and update my account details (ISVForce) page for guidance on adjusting licenses, updating payment information, downloading receipts, and more.
You can view and update details about your Resource Hero subscription, including payment information (credit card / ACH), the number of purchased licenses, company address, payment receipts and more, through the Salesforce AppExchange.
View account details
- Navigate to the My Installs and Subscriptions page on the Salesforce AppExchange (log in, if needed)
- Click on the arrow next to Resource Hero and select Manage Subscription
From here, you can view the details of your Resource Hero subscription. At the bottom of the page, you can view past payments and event download pdf receipts:
Update account details
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Edit button
- Address and license information can be updated from here. To update payment information, under the Payment Details section, click the Edit Payment button
- Enter updated payment information, then click the Review Changes button
- After reviewing your changes, click Save