When it comes to working on projects, teams must remain flexible. Scopes and timelines are likely to change and with multiple team members working on one project, the ease of communicating and tracking progress is essential to end result/final product. We understand the ability to easily update time and progress is key to success. Resource Hero’s Winter 19 Release now includes a new time tracking interface focused on just that.
Time Tracking Interface
Tracking time towards individual tasks is key for productivity, workflow, and overall vision of the project. Resource Hero now makes it convenient to view and update this information throughout the entire platform. The Time Tracking Interface is visible on the Home tab, Resource detail page, and any object detail page that is configured to work with Resource Hero, such as Opportunities, Cases, and Project. This new feature allows users to:
- View all assignments, record actuals and take notes right from the home screen
- Quickly record hours spent directly from the record layout without having to find a row in a matrix or sort through assignments that are unrelated
- See the total number of hours worked that have been recorded
- Create new assignments and record hours without leaving the Time Tracking Component
Available now for Lightning Experience, the Time Tracking Interface will be a valuable feature for both long and short duration assignments where resources need a way to quickly track their time.
The Winter 19 Release also includes the ability to enter notes through the Salesforce mobile app as well as Lightning Experience navigation improvements, important bug fixes, and performance enhancements.
We will be upgrading you automatically according to the following schedule:
- Sandboxes: Saturday, October 13th.
- Production: Saturday, October 27th.
To update before these dates, visit the Resource Hero AppExchange listing and click the Get It Now button.
If you have any questions, click here to schedule a time for us to discuss.